- Use the form below to make a single, one-time donation.
- Become a sustaining member by making regular donations each year or each month- you can use the form below to set that up.
- Instead of using a credit card for a one time, or sustaining gift, download, complete and return this form to authorize us to deduct your gift directly from your savings or checking account. (Credit card processing costs are .45 plus 2.75% per gift, auto withdrawal is .25 per gift)
- Join our Legacy Society by putting the Out Alliance in your will and ensure that you’re supporting the Rochester LGBTQ community into the future.
- Contribute to us through a workplace giving program; if you need additional documentation to verify our non-profit status, simply contact us via mail, phone, or email.
- If you shop at Amazon.com, you can choose to donate a portion of your purchase to us through smile.amazon.com. Simply select us as the organization you’d like to support, and Amazon will contribute a portion of the value of your eligible purchases to us.
- Sign up for the Equality Card– its just a basic credit card, but when you choose to support us with your card, a portion of the value of everything you buy with the card will be donated to us.
- Make the Out Alliance your charity of choice by using our respective designation codes below:
- United Way (UW) – 1135
- State Employee Federated Appeal (SEFA) – 66-00255
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) – 93910
Thank you for considering a donation to the Out Alliance! There are several ways to give:
A copy of the Out Alliance’s most recent annual report is available on our website or by contacting the us directly at 100 College Ave. Suite #100, Rochester NY 14607 or the New York State Attorney General Charities Bureau at 120 Broadway, New York NY 10271.