Monroe Plan for Medical Care
The mission of the Monroe Plan for Medical Care, as a health management organization serving low-income individuals and the working poor, is to improve the health status of our enrollees and their families. We dedicate our efforts to:
* Facilitating access to high quality health care services;
* Educating patients and providers in areas that foster an effective partnership in health care management;
* Supporting our network of caregivers in their efforts to deliver high quality services to their patients;
* Collaborating with others around issues that affect the health of our enrollees and their families.
The Monroe Plan for Medical Care is headquartered in Rochester New York with offices in: Rochester, Buffalo, Geneva and Binghamton.
* Monroe Plan for Medical Care is a proud sponsor of the Gay Alliance.