Sunday, July 21, 2013
Genesee Valley Park
We’re having an old fashioned picnic – the way it used to be!
Forty years ago, we came together for our first “gay picnic” and cooked ourselves, hung out in the sun and had a great time! So this year, in honor of the Gay Alliance Forty & Fab Anniversary, we’re going back to the beginning. This year we’re serving hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, baked beans, chips, watermelon, soda and beer in Canalside Pavilion!
- Dancing in the Roundhouse – with DJ Hector large and in charge!
- Children’s area at Riverbend with a bounce house and other kid friendly activities sponsored by Pride & Joy Families!
- Annual Picnic Site Decoration Contest with a “retro’’ theme. Time to shag it up!
- Abbot’s Ice Cream – satisfy your sweet tooth and get a doggy cup for your pup!
- Tickets with Food and Beer – $20 in advance or $25 at the gate.
- Tickets Just Food (no beer) – $15 in advance and $20 at the gate.
- Tickets Just Entrance (no food, or beer) - $10 in advance and $15 at the gate. (Note: There will be no other food vendors at the picnic.)
- Children under 12 pay no entrance fee and will be served food for $5.
- Additional food purchases at a nominal cost.
- BUY TICKEST NOW!
Please purchase your tickets in advance so we can plan the quantity of food more accurately.
See you in the Park!
2013 Pride Picnic