With my partners Shirley Edwards and Cheri Wilkinson, the business of No Nonsense Enterprises has expanded to provide solutions tailored for special needs. We are patient advocates and healthcare coordinators with particular focus on caregiver coaching, discharge planning and facilitation, special needs relocation management, and help for those with neurogenic disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
For example, we help people:
– Stay in their homes as long as possible
– Modify their homes to accommodate changing needs
– Decide which facility should be considered when changing circumstances warrant a move from home
– Locate and acquire specialized equipment or devices
– Understand diagnoses, treatment options, medical records, and test results
– Analyze finances to assist in choosing affordable options
– Resolve medical and insurance billing and claims issues
– Find needed services, such as health aides, home maintenance, transportation, bill-paying, etc
Smart, versatile professionals with extensive experience in managing complex programs, negotiating contracts and leases, resolving escalated conflicts, and delivering project results in volatile environments. Demonstrated abilities in building consensus and overcoming obstacles to project completion. Known as creative problem-solvers; good at thinking on their feet; fast learners with superb oral and written communication skills.