Our Mission is, “to provide our community a complete, high quality system of preventative, educational and primary health care with equal access and dignity.”
WHS is a Federally Qualified Health Center that serves the northwest and southwest quadrants of Rochester. Both our sites are located in a Health Primary Care Professional Shortage Area and a medically underserved area.
Our services include:
* Primary and Preventative Medical Care
* HIV Primary Care
* Preventative and Restorative Dental Care
* Obstetrics and Gynecology
* Primary Care / Case Management
* Perinatal Case Management
* Early Childhood Development Program
* Nutrion Counseling
* Speech and Hearing Evaluation
* Immunization Outreach
We are affilicated with Strong Memorial Hospital, Highland Hospital and Eastman Dental School.
Brown Square Health Center, 322 Lake Avenue
Rochester, NY 14608
Woodward Health Center,
480 Genesee St
Rochester, NY 14611
HIV/AIDS services, support, more.